Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stir Fried Shrimp w/Purple Eggplant & Carrots..

Stir Fried Shrimp w/Purple Eggplant & Carrots..
 
 
This is a dish I made up by myself. I didn't have time to grocery shop that one day and didn't research for any recipe. I just made what I had from the kitchen.
 
Ingredients
 
2 large Purple Eggplants (sliced in small rectangles)
5 long Carrots (Chopped in slanted circles)
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 lb shrimp (peeled and divined)
 
Directions
 
Heat up a pan med to high. Add in 1 tbsp oil, then 1/2 the garlic. Wait until golden brown. Then, stir fry the shrimp. Once it's cooked, put it aside onto a plate. Now, use the leftover oil and garlic, and stir fry the vegetables. Once the carrots and eggplants soften, add in the shrimp. Add oyster sauce and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment