Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stir Fried Shrimp, Beef, and Korean Cabbage...

Stir Fried Shrimp, Beef, and Korean Cabbage...
 
I did not follow any recipe for this. I learned that after cooking for 4 months, sometimes, I just make up any food according to what I have left in the refrigerator. I will give an estimate of what I did earlier today. Please adjust according to your taste after experimenting this dish. :)
 
Ingredients
1/2 korean cabbage (chopped thinly)
1 lb shrimp (peeled, divined)
1 lb beef
white pepper
oil
3 tbspn fish sauce
4 cloves garlic (minced)
 
Instructions
 
Using a big pan, heat up med to high, and add in oil. Then, put in the garlic. Stir fry the beef and shrimp. Add in the fish sauce and some white pepper according to your preference. Cook until almost cooked. Pour out onto a plate.
 
There should be some sauce leftover from the meat and shrimp. Using the sauce, add in the cabbage. Stir fry a bit and then cover with a lid to soften the cabbage. Now, add in the meat and shrimp. It should be done pretty quick after adding everything together.
 
Enjoy! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment